After-Prom Event 2017Thu, 04/06/2017 - 9:09am
Sponsored by the OMHS PTSA
Columbia Gym, 6151 Daylong Lane, Clarksville, MD
Saturday, May 16th at 11:59pm - Sunday, May 17th at 4:45am
FORMS DUE APRIL 25TH! (View/download the forms.)
The OMHS PTSA is proud to sponsor the After-Prom Event for our 18th straight year! Juniors, Seniors, and their guests can continue the fun and excitement of Prom night in a safe, alcohol and drug-free environment. Last year 200 students enjoyed the event, which is open to all OMHS seniors and juniors and their dates, whether they attend the prom or not. The OMHS PTSA After-Prom is a FREE event for all participants - the ONLY free one in Howard County!
This year's After-Prom has lots of fun lined up for a special night!
- Money Machine
- Sumo Wrestling
- Soccer Zorbs
- Movie Room
- Bounce House
- Board & Card Games
- Prizes at the end of the night and a special item for attending
The After-Prom is a worry-free event for parents! PTSA volunteers WILL CALL PARENTS if a student does not arrive before 1:00am or if a student leaves before the event ends at 4:45am. No student will be admitted after 1:00am.
For convenience and safety, OMHS will sponsor luxury Prom transportation on a Dillon's Charter Bus as part of the Prom festivities. The PROM BUS will pick up and drop off at the Columbia Gym. Cost: $10 per person. Must tell what time you'll take the bus. Bus will leave Columbia Gym at 6:30 for entrance to take the Aquarium Tour before the Prom. This tour was paid for with the purchase of a Prom ticket and starts at the Aquarium at 7:15pm.
Included in the After-Prom Even Packet:
- Prom/After-Prom schedule and rules
- OMHS PTSA permission slip/liability waiver form
- This form must be completed by a parent/guardian for all participants, Juniors, Seniors, and their guests, regardless of age.
- DUE: Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
- Donation/volunteer form
- Fill out this form to help us keep the After-Prom FREE! It requires a host of volunteers, as well as donations. Please consider being a volunteer chaperone or helper for the night of the event, sponsor food items and/or donate money or a prize.
- Prom bus permission slip
- Fill out this form to reserve your seat, pay $10 per seat and turn into the volunteers at the table during prom ticket sales or in the PTSA mailbox. Only 100 seats available.
Please return signed permission slips by Tuesday, April 25, 2017.