1. If there is a delayed opening on Tuesday, January 19, the Schedule #3 below would be used.
2. If schools are CLOSED on Tuesday, January 19, the period 1 exam would need to be moved to Monday, January 25, for which Schedule #1 would be used.
3. If there is a delayed opening on January 20, it will most likely be a two-hour delay. Schools will open at 9:25am and close at 2:10pm. The Schedule #4 below would be used. If there is a delayed opening on either January 21 or 22, schools will be closed as all schools are already scheduled to close three hours early on those days.
4. If there is a snow day on either January 20, 21 or 22, the exams scheduled for that day will be given on the next school day, with the remaining exams sliding to the following school day.
5. All extra curricular activities will resume on Friday, January 22, regardless of late opening or snow days.
6. Any scenarios not covered herein will be addressed via phone tree as needed.