Counseling Center Information
The goal of the department is to provide you with outstanding service. Contact your school counselor with scheduling, financial aid, career advising, social/emotional support, and your other student services needs.
We are open each school day from 7:00am - 2:45pm. Students may request an appointment with their school counselor by filling out an appointment request. Parents interested in meeting with their child’s counselor should make a request for an appointment either by calling the office or sending the counselor an email.
Students need a lunch pass to come in during their lunch period. Stop by the Counseling Center anytime from 7:00 - 10:00am to get a lunch pass. Please note that students must have a purpose for coming into the Counseling Center during lunch. Examples include:
- meeting with their counselor
- utilizing the resources in the College and Career Center
- exploring those resources with our parent volunteers
- checking out scholarship possibilities
- gathering testing information
Computer and internet use in the Counseling Center are for educational purposes only.
Homework Request Policy
Upon the request of parents, the Counseling Center will complete a Homework Request Form and place copies in teachers’ mailboxes with the following caveats:
- The student will miss 3 days of school starting on the day the request is made.
- The parent understands that teachers need 24 hours to get assignments to the Counseling Center.
- The parent makes arrangements to have the assignments picked up from the Counseling Center by 2:40pm on a school day. It is best to call the office at (410) 313-6950 prior to collecting the work.